Personnel, Finance and Premises Committee
The main role of the Curriculum Committee is to advise the Governing Body on all matters relating to the Curriculum. It also takes responsibility for:
- the School Visits and Journey Policy;
- has an oversight of the Curriculum Policy and reviews and revises many of the school policies as requested by the Governing Body, monitoring their implementation and making recommendations;
- reviews the strategy for school improvement;
- setting, with the Headteacher, targets for the achievements of pupils and monitoring progress against them;
- the Home/School Agreement.